Ricky and the American Girl

Ricky's world changed completely on a cold Friday afternnon in November. (p.11)








     I read Ricky and  the American girl. Ricky is a main character of this book and he is very good at math. One day, he meets an American girl when he goes home and he falls in love with her. After that he cannot concentrate many things because of her. He find that she is a cousin of Holly so he goes to the party that hold in Holly's house to mmet her again. After the party, he dates with her but he finds that she is not a nice girl. He feels sorry for Holly because he hear the horrible things that the American girl says. However, they enjoys talking and the moment is the beginning of something interesting.
     I thought that when people falls in love, their world change completely. I have not ever experienced it like Ricky, so I want to experience it. Also, I think that if Ricky does not meet an American girl, he will not get along with her and notice Holly's charm. Holly's cousin is not a good girl but it makes him know about Holly, so I htink it is good.










Hobbs, M. (2007). Ricky and the American girl. Helbling Languages.

コメント