Fireball's Heart

"You know, Chief, I never tell lies. But it's not always easy to tell the truth..." (p.24)






ソース画像を表示     I read Fireball's Heart. Chief Strong Buffalo and Chief Wise Owl are sitting and talking round a fire. Chief Wise Owl said that our people always tell the truth, but Chief Strong Baffalo did not believe that, so they  made a bet by using Dark Eyes. The next day, Dark Eyes met a girl, Blue Feather. She was very ill and she had to eat the best horse's heart to get better. He did not want to kill the horse but he liked her, so he finally give her the heart. After listening to this story, Chief Strong Baffalo thought that Dark Eyes would not tell the truth. Also, Chief Wise Owl was very sad because his favorite horse was killed. When he asked Dark Eyes what happened, Dark eyes told everything and the truth, so Chief Wise Owl won the bet.
     This book tells us many things that are important. I learned that the importance of telling the truth. Also, I thought that Dark Eyes is a very kind person. If I was he, I would not give her the best horse's heart because I was afraid of being punished by Chief Wise Owl and I would find other ways to care for her . I recommend this book!










Puchta, H. (2007). Fireball's Heart. Helbling Languages.






















コメント

  1. Cheif
    Chief

    She was very ill and she has…
    She was very ill and she had…

    the other ways to care her
    other ways to care for her

    返信削除
  2. I learned that the importance of telling the truth.
    I learned the importance of telling the truth.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿