A little princess

"A princess is always brave, so I must be, too. But it's not easy." (p. 28,29)



     Sara Crewe is a very rich little girl. She comes to England with her father, but he should return India because of his work, so he takes her to the school of Mrs. Minchin. On her eleventh birthday, her father lost all his money and ill with a fever. Then, she should work for Mrs. Minchin and it is very hard for her, so she always tired. However, one day she meet Indian gentleman and the meeting change her life...
     This book is in the Oxford Bookworms Library series. It tells us how important being kind is. We can review our life and learn many things from it. I recommend that everyone read it!




Frances Hodgson Burnett ; retold by Jennifer Bassett.  (2000).
A little princess. Oxford : Oxford University Press.

コメント

  1. I also have read it before! It was nice story.

    返信削除
  2. I have read it before. I was able to learn importance of being kind.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿