The piano

He forgot about all the strange people in the theatre, and he just played for his friends.




Tony is the main character of this book. He works very hard in the farm to earn money for his family.One day, a farmer tells him to take everything out of an old building and throw it away. In the middle of all the rubbish, he finds a beautiful old piano.  He has never played the piano before, but he can play it well. Meeting the piano changes his life...
This book is Oxford Bookworms series. It is a very wonderful story. If you like music, you should read this book. Also, I recommend that everyone read it!



Rosemary, Border. (1989). The piano. Oxford : Oxford University Press.




コメント

  1. I have read it before! I thought it was heart-warming story.

    返信削除
  2. I know this book, but I've not read yet. So, I want to read it!!

    返信削除
  3. I was fascinated with a part of this story in your blog. I will go borrowing it from now!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿