The Josefina story quilts

"But if she makes any trouble, OUT SHE GOES!"








     I read The Josefina story quilt. This book's main character is a girl, Faith and her pet hen, Josefina. Her family were going to California in a covered wagon. On the way to California,
Josefina made troubles, so Faith's father was scold her and Faith. However, everyone was proud of her because she acted like watchdog in the end.
     I felt that Faith's love to Josefina. I have a dog, so I understood her feelings and I want to be a person like her. Also, I was surprised that the meaning of making quilts. I did not know making it is important for us to remember our memory until reading this book.
     Please read it!








Coerr, E. (1986). The Josefina story quilts. New York, NY: Harper Collins.



コメント