The princess Diaries

the princess diaries macmillian に対する画像結果What? A princess? Me? It can't be true. My mouth opened but no words came out. I started to cry.




     I read "The princess diaries". The main character of this book is Mia who is a girl and lives in New York City with her mother and her cat, Fat Louie. Her father live in Genovia and her parent's relationship ended, but they are still friends. One day, she knows that she is a princess of Genovia. After that, she does her duties as heir and have problems with her friends because of the position.
     Ater reading the book, I felt love of family and friends, and I found that it is difficult to tell honest feelings to others, so I thought we need to think carefully about others feelings. Also, I want to watch the movie of this story. Please read it!



Cabot, M. (2005). The princess Diariees. Oxford: Macmillan Heinemann ELT.

コメント