Matty Doolin

"I want ... I want to work with animals. I've always wanted to do that."

     I read "Matty Doolin". Matty is the main character of this book and he wants to work with animals, but his parents are against it. Also, they are against his camping holiday with his friends. One day, his dog, Nelson, died because of the car accident. After that, Matty was very depressed, so his parents allowed him to go camping. Through the camping, he met many people and animals, and had valuable experiences.
     I want to find something that I want to do in the future like Matty. Please read it !


Cookson, C. (1965). Matty Doolin. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

コメント

  1. I think that I want
    I want ?

    he meets many people and animals, and has valuable experiences
    he met many people and animals, and had valuable experiences

    返信削除

コメントを投稿