Aesop's fables

"I may be slow," replied the tortoise, "but I bet I can reach the end of this field before you."






     I read "The tortoise and the hare". It is called "うさぎとかめ" in japanese.
     One day, the hare was boasting about his running and he teased the old tortoise because the tortoise could not run fast. Then, he decided to race with the old tortoise. He ran very fast and everyone cheered him. Halfway across the field, the hare had fallen asleep because he thought that the old tortoise would take all day. However, when he woke up, the tortoise crossed the finishing line.
     The moral of this story is "Slow but sure can win the race." I think that it is very important for us to , so I want to spend everyday while considering it.








Watson, C. (2007). Aesop's fables. London, UK: Usborne.

コメント