Do I tell?

Ji-Sung does not like Mike and Scott. He thinks they are very bad. He wants to tell the police. But he thinks Scott and Mike will be angry with him. He wants to run away. "What do I do?" he thinks. "Do I tell? Or do I say nothing? Scott and Mike are big and strong. Maybe they will hit me!" he thinks. Ji-Sung thinks, "Oh, what do I do? Do I tell the police?" He feel very bad.



Ji-Sung is waiting at the bus stop. He is going to the park. He meet Mike and Scott there. Mike and Scott paint on the picture of the bus stop and they enjoy it. Ji-sung feel very bad. Then they get on the bus and do many bad things in the bus. In the park, Scott and Mike kick garbage, throw bottles and  throw small stones at the bird on the lake. Ji-Sung don't know what  he should do. Soon, a girl and police come and take them to the police station.



Wenger, C. (2006). Do i tell? Thomson ELT.



コメント