Rescue!

The pilot climbed out of the wrecked plane. She looked at the torn-off wheel and broken wing. Biff and Wilf raced up. The pilot took off her goggles and looked at them. "I've had better landings," she said. "I know you!" said Biff. It was Princess Aisha. Biff and Wilf had met her before in another adventure. "Goodness," said Aisha. "It's you again." "Why have you crashed?" asked Biff. "I didn't mean to," said Aisha. "My sister, Lisa, has been kidnapped. I've come to rescue her."


Today I read Rescue!, a book in the Oxford Reading Tree series.
It was written by Roderick Hunt.
Biff, Wilf and Aisha help Aisha's sister.
However, they are chased by the men, so they try to escape by using bubbles, lorry and some inner tubes. In the end, they can reach Aisha's kingdom.


This story is so fun.
I want to have an adventure like this!



コメント