Marvin's Best Christmas Present Ever

"Christmas is coming fast," said Mom. "The Smith have a big wreath on their door." Marvin wanted  a wreath on his house, too, bit the trailer door was too small for a wealth. Then Marvin had an idea. "I can make a big wreath and hang it on the end of the trailer," he said to himself. "The wreath will be a great present. Everyone will love it. They will keep it forever!" Marvin found some greens the Mrs. Smith had left over. He tried to tie them into a wreath, but he couldn't do it himself. Finally he said to May, "If you help me, will it still be my present?" "Yes," said May. "It was your idea. So it will be your present."


Today I read Marvin's Best Christmas Present Ever, a book in the An I Can Read Book series.
It is revel 3. It was written by Katherine Paterson.
Marvin is worried about Christmas. His big sister, May, always makes great presents for their parents, and Marvin's are never as good. But this year, he is determined to make the best Christmas present ever - one that will last forever.


I want to make a great present for my pearents like Marvin.
Please read it!



コメント