Emma's MAGIC WINTER

Emma took the pie to the Grays. She knocked on the door and waited. Sally opened the door. "Hi," said Emma and Sally at the same time. "Mom sent you this pie," Emma said. "Thanks," Sally said. She took the pie to her mom. While Emma waited by the door, she saw Sally's snow boots. They were the same as hers. Then Sally came back. Emma did not know what to say. She looked down at her boots. The boots gave her an idea. She took a deep breath. "Are your boots magic?" "What?" said Sally. Emma talked fast. "My boots have magic powers. They can make me vanish. They can even make me fly. Your boots look just like mine. Are yours magic too?" "I don't know," Sally said slowly. "I never tried them out." "Lunchtime," called Sally's mom. "Let's try my boots out after lunch," Sally said. "Come to my house," said Emma. "Okey," said Sally.



Today I read Emma's MAGIC WINTER, a book in the An I Can Read Book series.
It is level 3. It was written by Jean Little.
Emma is so shy, she can barely even read out loud in school. One day, Sally moves into the house next door and Emma take the pie to Sally's house. Then they become good friends!



I think Emma's boots are really magic boots and I want to be a good friend like Sally.
Please read it.

コメント