Chicken Licken

Suddenly, a tiny acorn dropped from the tree and hit Chiken Liken's head.
Chiken Licken didn't see the acorn. He looked up at the blue sky.
"Oh, no ! " he said. "The sky must be falling. "Chicken Licken ran around the tree.
"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" he cried.
"I must tell the King." thought Chicken Licken. He rushed back to the farmyard.
Henny Penny was sitting by the hen house. "Out of my way!" yelled Ckicken Licken.
"What's the matter?" asked Henny Penny. "The sky is falling!" cried Chicken Licken.
"Oh,no!" said Henny Penny. "What shall we do?""I'm going to warm the King." said Chicken Licken.
"I'll come too." said Henny Penny. They ran past the hen house and … Thump!


I read Chicken Licken, a book in the Usborne First Reading.
Chicken Licken misunderstand  the sky is falling, so he lead other animals to tell the King it.
But he was noticed the sky dosen't falling by fox's action.
So, other animals was very ungry to him.
This book was fun.
However, I think Chicken Licken should be keep his head and think carefully.
If you don't mind, please read it!





コメント