The 400

 "I'm just going to show I can win without cheating." (p.40)


ソース画像を表示     I read The 400. The main character of this book is a runner, Kat Gupta. She joined Kingston Harriers that was the best athletic club in the country and she practiced very hard every day to fullfill her dream. One day, she made a new friend, Gina. She is friendly, but she took pills. After that, she tried to find who took it like Gina while practicing. In the competition against Bexley Athletic Club, she found that her coach gave the pills to runners. She was very shocked and angry about that, so she decided that she showed she could win without cheating to the runners and her coach who took the pills. In the National Championship, she posted a personal best time of 52.20 and National office knew that some runners were cheating, so she finally got second place.
     I like this story! I learned that it is important for us to do our best. Kat Gupta always practiced hard and would not take pills even if Gina and her coach tried to give her those pills. That is why she could fulfill her dream. I think that I try to do my best like her. Please read it!






Leather, S. (2015). The 400. Page Turners Reading Library.

コメント